Silicone mold is one of the easiest methods in rapid mold. Under normal circumstances, the RP prototype is reshaped with silicone, but the service life is short, but it has good elasticity and replication performance. When using a silicone replication mold, the deep drawing angle cannot be considered, and it will not affect the dimensional accuracy. Split effect, no need to separate the upper and lower molds to integrate the casting directly. Then cut along the predetermined parting line and take out the mother mold!
Silicone molds are generally manufactured by forging, cutting, heat treatment and other processes. In order to ensure the mold manufacturing quality and reduce production costs, the material should have good forgeability, processability, hardenability and grinding properties, as well as less oxidation, Decarburization sensitivity and tendency to crack during quenching.
1. The forging has lower resistance to hot forging deformation, good plasticity, a wider forging temperature range, lower tendency to cold cracks, and precipitated network carbides.
2. Cutting workability The amount of cutting is large, the tool loss is low, and the surface roughness is low.
3. Sensitivity to oxidation and decarburization. When heated at high temperature, the oxidation resistance is good, the decarburization speed is slow, it is not sensitive to the heating medium, and the tendency of pitting is small.
4. Hardened with uniform and high surface hardness.
5. The process spheroidizing annealing temperature range is wide, the annealing hardness is low, the fluctuation range is small, and the spheroidizing rate is high.
6. Hardenable layer can be obtained after quenching, and it can be hardened with mild quenching medium.
7, the relative wear of the grinding wheel is low, the grinding amount is large, there is no ablation limit, it is not sensitive to the grinding wheel quality and cooling conditions, and it is not easy to produce grinding damage and grinding cracks.
8. The tendency of quenching deformation and cracking is that the volume of conventional quenching is small, the shape is warped, the deformation is slight, and the tendency of abnormal deformation is low. Conventional quench cracking is less sensitive to quenching temperature and workpiece shape.
CONTACT PERSON : Jane Yang
TEL : (+86) 769-82801169
E-MAIL :email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org WECHAT : 18665382711
OFFICE ADD : No 10 Changhong Road ,Zhangkeng Industrial Area, West side of Hengli Town ,Dongguan City ,Guangdong, China .
SKYPE : siliconediea